How it works
Please read all the information below carefully.
What we need from you:
• It is your responsibility to ensure the multi-tracks provided are ready for mixing. Please do not assume any tuning or timing issues will be automatically resolved.
• We accept WAV or AIFF files at 44.1, 48; 16 or 24 bit.
• Please supply us with mono or stereo files, clearly named and without audio clipping.
• You will need to provide multi-tracks that are consolidated or bounced from the start point of your song (bar 1 beat 1 or start time code). All files must be of the same duration, sample rate and bit depth.
• We cannot accept DAW sessions (i.e Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase etc).
• A track cannot share different sounds, for example a backing vocal track with a guitar solo in the middle. If you need to bounce files to save on tracks, we suggest backing vocals and harmonies as a good place to start. Please ensure any bounces of this nature are in tune, in time and panned to your satisfaction before you bounce.
• Please ensure you have uploaded all the correct multi-track files that you want to be included in your song.
• We request that multi-track files are supplied dry, without reverb or effects. However, if you feel a specific effect, processing, or creative element (such as filter sweeps, delays etc) is an integral part of the sound, please provide the processed version plus a ‘dry safety’ version.
• Print any midi/virtual instruments – we can only accept audio files.
• Kingside want this service to run smoothly for you. Please read the above information and the FAQ carefully, to ensure you fully understand how online mixing works.
What you can expect from Kingside:
• In most cases, the delivery time is within 10 days.
• Two mix revision is included in the price. Please ensure you inform Kingside within 24 hours of mix delivery if you require a revision. Our definition of a mix revision can be found in the FAQ section. Any requests for further mix revisions will be charged for.
• You will be supplied with:
◦ Limited ‘listening’ copy at 44.1/16bit
◦ Unlimited mix master at original sample rate and bit depth
• Unfortunately, all original and mixed files will have to be erased from the Kingside server two months after the date of delivery. Please make sure that you back up your mix files.